Why use Micron?
- Micron develops partnerships with clients to ensure that project deliverables are met. Our size allows flexibility in managing a sponsor’s requests quickly and efficiently.
- Micron’s experience covers the drug development cycle from Phase I to marketing.
- Micron’s staff specialise in development of anti-infective compounds. Additionally, our staff have experience in respiratory, cardiovascular, neurology, dermatology, endocrinology, rheumatology, and oncology.
Our project managers develop the partnership with the sponsor to ensure clear lines of communication and achievement of time and management deliverables. Members of our project management team consult with sponsors from project conception to FDA panels, to product launch and surveillance.
Project management services include:
- Cross-functional study team guidance and management
- Protocol and case report form development
- Site selection and management
- Vendor selection and management
- Investigator meeting organisation and management
All studies are monitored by CRAs fully trained according to Good Clinical Practices, ICH Guidelines, applicable country-specific regulations, and internal Standard Operating Procedures.
- All monitors are provided with therapeutic overview and protocol training before study start.
- CRAs are well known for being professional, detail oriented, easily accessible, and able to effectively manage their sites.
- Due to our CRAs’ excellent rapport with sites, site personnel have often recommended Micron CRAs to study sponsors and other investigative sites for future opportunities.
- Micron CRAs initiate methods to maintain or improve patient recruitment, efficient collection of data, and rapid query resolution.
In the past decade Micron has successfully managed many studies, from single site to multicenter studies, in diverse therapeutic areas.
Micron has partnered with sites in:
- Eastern and Western Europe
- South and Latin America
- Australia and New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- North America, including Canada
- South Africa
We also have global contacts in other regions in addition to those specified above.
More information to follow.