Our Communications team comprises highly experienced scientific writing and editorial staff.
The team is supported by experienced:
- Data managers
- Creative graphic and website designers
All of our senior communications personnel have published extensively on anti-infectives in premier scientific journals, have passed the International Society for Medical Publications Professionals (ISMPP) examinations and are now Certified Medical Publication Professionals, and many have also participated on the editorial boards of major journals.
Our Communications team has extensive experience in working with clients to develop key messages and to deliver those messages to the right audience, at the right time, using appropriate media.
Our Communications team has extensive experience in organising highly successful:
- Investigator meetings and advisory boards
- Scientific exhibition booths
- Internal client meetings and satellite symposia
We offer a tailored approach and can provide either a full conference service or selected elements.
Too busy to attend a congress? We can attend on your behalf and produce a full report as required.
- Papers, Abstracts, Posters Our acceptance rate for publication of peer-reviewed scientific papers in premier journals is 98%. We offer a full service for the production of posters for conferences, from preparation of text and figures, through design and layout, to large-scale printing.
- Product literature We produce high quality medical product monographs, as well as succinct newsletters to enable the rapid circulation of news, results and product updates.
- Slide kits/animated slides We can incorporate animated 2D and 3D sequences into slides - valuable as pictorial aids. In addition, our own in-house software (SILK showcase) enables the seamless presentation of static and animated slides, and dual screen presentations.
- Training materials We produce leaflets, booklets, CDs, videos and slide kits. We can also provide interactive on-line training and face-to-face training at dedicated workshops.
Our Communications team provides regulatory writing services, from pre-Phase I and throughout the lifecycle of the product, for a wide range of therapeutic areas.
These include writing and editorial support in the production of clinical study protocols and reports, investigator's brochures, and other regulatory submission documents.
Our team of graphic designers can help you develop your brand identity by producing bespoke...
- Logo design
- Stationery design
Our Medical Communications and Data Management teams work closely to ensure stringent data analysis and scientific interpretation.
Resistance surveillance studies include:
- Alexander for SKB/GSK - Global respiratory tract infection (RTI) pathogens
- Nearchus for London Hospitals - UK, RTI pathogens and outcomes
- BSAC for BSAC - RTI pathogens and bacteraemia
- AEGIS for Aventis - European Glycopeptide Resistance Surveillance
- MYSTIC for Astra Zeneca - Meropenem Yearly Susceptibility Test Information Collection
- PROTEKT for Aventis - Prospective Resistant Organism Tracking for the Ketolide Telithromycin: >120 sites globally
- PROTEKTUS for Aventis: >250 sites across the USA
- Resistance Matters for Aventis - Synthesis of PROTEKT US and prescribing data
- TEST for Wyeth/Pfizer - Tigecycline Evaluation and Surveillance Trial: >800 sites in 53 countries